End User License Agreement (EULA)
1. Your Acceptance.
We may change these Terms from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the Site or by sending you an email. New versions of the Terms will never apply retroactively — we’ll tell you the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using Roolons after the change, that means you accept new Terms.
3. RoolOn’s Accounts
You can browse Roolons and view some of its Content without registering for an account. But to use all its features, you’ll need to register, choose an account name, set a password and, in some cases, perform a payment. When you do that, the information you give us has to be accurate and complete. Don’t impersonate anyone else or choose names that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights. If you don’t follow these rules, we may cancel your account. You’re responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential. If you find out that someone’s used your account without your permission, you should report it to support@Roolons.com To sign up for an account, you need to be at least 18 years old, or old enough to form a binding contract where you live and you also need an email adress. If necessary, we may ask you for a proof of age.
4. Permissions and restrictions in Service usage
Roolons hereby grants you permission to access the Service as long as you agree to the following: 1. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without our prior written authorization, unless Roolons makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service. 2. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service. 3. You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, unless Roolons makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service. 4. You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain prior written approval from Roolons: the sale of access to the Service; the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Roolons appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include: -uploading an original video to Roolons, or maintaining an original account on Roolons, to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Roolons servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Roolons grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Roolons reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws. RoolOn’s reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
5. Your Content
- As a Roolons account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that Roolons does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit despite you can block the content you upload from displaying in particular countries.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to Roolons all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to Roolons, you hereby grant Roolons a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Roolons (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms. Every user would have a free access to your submitted videos or photos, unless you set a price via Service’s options. You get the whole amount paid for viewing your videos minus 10% of our fee and minus the amount of third parties which you choose to cash out your money. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Roolons may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos or photos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- If you will delete your account and will not remove the videos before that, every video that belongs to your account will be displayed under “Anonymous” name and all the funds it will attract will be owned by Roolons. In this case you can upload and use your digital copies of your videos anywhere you want.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Roolons all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the Rules, currently found at https://www.Roolons.com/rules, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Roolons does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Roolons expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Roolons does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Roolons will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another intellectual property rights. Roolons reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
6. Account Termination Policy
Roolons will terminate a user’s access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Roolons reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to disrespect or humiliation of any individual or a group of people, or excessive length. Roolons may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user’s account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms. You can terminate your account at any time. All provisions of this agreement may survive termination of an account, including our rights regarding any content you’ve already submitted to the Site. When user delete his or her account, all submitted videos to Service become available under Anonymous user name and account. (For instance, if you’ve uploaded a video, deleting your account will not remove the video from the Site.)
7. Copyright Issues
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act lays out a system of legal requirements for dealing with allegations of copyright infringement. Roolons complies with the DMCA, and we respond to notices of alleged infringement if they comply with the law. We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate accounts for repeat infringers. (We do this when appropriate and at our sole discretion). If you’d like to submit a claim of copyright infringement, please contact us.
8. Warranty Disclaimer
You use our Services solely at your own risk. They are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Roolons specifically disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade. No advice or information (oral or written) obtained by you from Roolons shall create any warranty.
9. Our Rights
Roolons reserves these rights: -We can make changes to the Roolons Site and Services without notice or liability, but we promise to let you know if such changes would take effect. -We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use Roolons. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. (Especially if you’re abusing them.) We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use Roolons in that jurisdiction. -We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any project and event at any time and for any reason. Roolons is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
If you do something that gets us sued, or break any of the promises you make in this agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs) that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of Roolons. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to this indemnification clause, in which case you agree that you’ll cooperate and help us in asserting any defenses.
11. RoolOn’s Intellectual Property
You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Site. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Service.
12. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Roolons, its directors, employees, partners, suppliers, or content providers be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential, special, or exemplary damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages (i) resulting from your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) for any lost profits, data loss, or cost of procurement or substitute goods or services; or (iii) for any conduct of content of any third party on the Site. In no event shall Roolons liability for direct damages be in excess of (in the aggregate) one hundred U.S. dollars ($100.00).
13. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great websites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
You have the ability to set your own prices for the access to the product you upload, but you should not overestimate the access price to your product and keep it close to the common or suggestion prices if you want it to be potentially commercially successful. When someone has paid, Roolons shall credit Your Roolons account with the price that you had set for the accessed product. The minimal amount you are allowed to cash out is between 40$ and 100$, depending on the service you will choose to perform such operation. We keep 10% of that amount, which is our fee. The actual information about cashout is always available in the Cashout tub in user’s profile. Roolons has the right to change this amount of fee at any time. You can’t change the price for any product, once the price was already set up and anyone has payed. If Roolons makes an overpayment of compensation to You for any reason Roolons shall have the right to deduct the amount of such overpayment from Your account or to demand the immediate repayment of such overpaid compensation. Roolons reserves the right to cancel any order placed on the Website at any time for any reason. When an order is canceled, the buyer will receive a full refund, and the user will not be entitled to any compensation.
15. Our Fees & Prices
Creating an account at Roolons is free. If you create an event and/or upload a video that is successfully funded, we collect fees. We charge 10% of the amount You cash out (it may vary, depending on the way you choose to cash out, the actual information about the percentage we charge is always available in the Cashout tab of your user’s profile). If our fees ever change, we’ll announce that on our Site or by email. You acknowledge that Roolons reserves the right to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. Furthermore, if Roolons terminates your rights to use the website because of a breach of this Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund. You’re responsible for paying any additional fees or taxes associated with your use of Roolons.
These Terms and the other material referenced in them are the entire agreement between you and Roolons with respect to the Services. They supersede all other communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Roolons with respect to the Services and govern our future relationship. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under the law, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise will remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either you or Roolons to exercise any right provided for in these Terms in any way won’t be deemed a waiver of any other rights. These Terms are personal to you. You can’t assign them, transfer them, or sublicense them unless you get prior written consent from Roolons. Roolons has the right to assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. Roolons will provide you a notice via email, written notice, or by conspicuously posting the notice on our Site.